This season the snow fell in November and will hang on into April, making it a busy season for skiers and groomers alike. There was an extra nordic bus trip, end-of season socials, and the usual late season races for the competitive youth. The April Sitzmarks tells of some of these events, with plenty of photos and a tribute to long-time trail groomer Ron Blechinger.
Read all about it here!
Articles and Contributors include:
- Federation Cup (biathlon) – Merle Boyle
- Play and Stay (social) – Leona Spruyt
- Ski Tips – Karen Hardy
- Finally saw the Moose – Kim Smith
- Hot Dog Roast – Coach Bryan
- RSC Maintenance – Groomer Gregg
- Thanks to (groomer) Ron – Karen Hardy