February was a very busy month for the ski club, with bus trips and many end-of-season races for both Nordic and Alpine skiers. There was the Alpine Adaptive Challenge Cup, Saskatchewan Winter Games, and Canada Winter Games, among others. The pre-spring Sitzmarks tells of some of these events, with plenty of photos. Also skiing tips, loppets, memories and more.
Read all about it here!
Articles and Contributors include:
- Sask Winter Games (Nordic) – Brennan Craig
- Best Nordic Ski, Special Offer – Dorothy Josephson
- Nordic Trips 2023 – Kim Smith
- Ski Tips – Eb’s Adventures Website
- Octogenerian Ski Advice – Em, Renee and Kay
- Regina Alpine Race Team – Kelly Lucas
- Melville Loppet – Melville Nordic Trails Club
- Preeceville Loppet – Preeceville and Area Nordic Ski Club
- President’s Message (Volunteering) – Dale Hjertaas
- Memories thus far in 2023 – Torey McLean , Kim Smith, Joanne Zepp