It is mid January, and we finally have snow locally. Aside from grooming that precious white stuff, Regina Ski Club members have been enjoying trips to locations not far away which have had enough snow for skiing for some time now. And of course we have many plans for the rest of the season.
Also included in this edition is a section entitled Ski Tips. It may appear to be a small part of the newsletter, but it includes links to excellent instructional videos which include tips for alpine (downhill) skiing and for both styles of Nordic (cross-country) skiing.
Authors and Articles include:
- Fun on the trails – Dorothy Josephson picture, Karen Hardy writeup
- Recreational Bus Trips – Kim Smith
- Super Sunday Ski – Leona Spruyt
- Nordic Facilities Report – Gregg Brewster
- Ski Tips – Karen Hardy
- Esterhazy Loppet – Dale Hjertaas